This workshop is all about posture and postural patterns. We work interactively to look at posture from head to foot. You learn how to observe postural patterns from several perspectives and take away key exercises to help improve a person’s structure at every major joint of the body.
- Learn a methodical approach to observing static postural patterns from a variety of perspectives
- Observe your peers to see living examples of postural patterns and how they play out in real life
- Learn a universally balanced protocol to re-pattern posture that has positive effects on both static posture and dynamic movement
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
- Gait Analysis
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder
- Advanced Postural Analysis
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.