Fascial Training for Balanced Strength
Fascia is the one uniting tissue of the body. It is basically everything that isn’t a cell. It connects every cell in the body and all cells to the mechanical environment. It also distributes force and provides support. As such, fascia is now being referred to as our organ of support. Tensegrity is the type of support it facilitates. In this workshop we look at movement principles necessary to establish and maintain tensegrity in the Pilates context.
- Take a tour of the fascial system in the body
- Discover subtle ways to improve the elasticity and tensegrity of fascia
- Learn how to incorporate these principles into client sessions
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.